An Introduction To Mindfulness Practice
In this dynamic presentation and workshop, Mindfulness Coach, Keith Macpherson demystifies the meaning and practice of mindfulness and offers concrete and practical tools and strategies to apply mindfulness to one’s everyday life. One can expect to gain a deeper awareness into how to de-stress, reclaim a proper work-life balance and live the life they are imagining through Keith’s five step framework towards a more mindful and fulfilling life. Keith integrates music, movement and group interaction into his presentations to ensure a dynamic learning environment that will support the projected outcomes and assist the participants in experiencing personal growth. Discover what has been stopping you from living a mindful life and expect to come away with a new outlook on how you can truly convert stress and burnout into successful inner peace and balance.
A deeper understanding of Mindfulness practice and how to apply it to everyday life.
- Tools, exercises and strategies to de-stress and relax.
- An understanding of what is blocking you from the life you are imagining for yourself.
- An introduction to meditation techniques and breathing exercises.
- Learn new strategies for finding a work-life balance.
- Integrating and understanding the mind-body-soul connection.
- Learn tools and techniques to de-stress and re-focus.