First Live Session will be September 16th, 2019 at 7:00 pm CST and will continue weekly for 7 weeks.
This is a unique opportunity to mindfully journey together as a group through the Making Sense of Mindfulness Online course. Led and facilitated by author and coach, Keith Macpherson, this mastermind group will meet once a week online to discuss insights, inspirations and to hold each other accountable to completing The Making Sense of Mindfulness course material. Each online session will be facilitated live by Keith Macpherson. The sessions will all be recorded and posted to a private Facebook group for all members of the mastermind to access. During the week, group members will also have the opportunity to interact and connect through the private Facebook group. Keith will post content and inspiration throughout each week to encourage you and keep you focused on integrating the online course material into your life.
Expect that this will be an opportunity to grow your inner awareness, find more balance, and get more clarity on where your life is leading you. You will also have the chance to be personally coached by Keith in the group sessions to assist you in deepening your mindfulness practice and get the most out of your online course experience.
Let’s come together and create a community that wants to consciously live life on purpose with mindful awareness as the foundation.
- Lifetime access to the online course.
- All mastermind calls will be recorded to people can access them if they are unable to attend.
- Live mastermind calls will take place on Zoom. (If you have not used Zoom before, it's a free web-based video conferencing website. You can choose to turn your own video and audio on or off, but Keith will be live and on screen).
- Private Facebook Group for the cohort where the zoom calls will be posted
- Keith will post weekly messages to encourage the group to stay on track with the course and transform with more mindfulness.